2015/03/02

Star Wars: Rebels (finale)

Hi!

I haven't been blogging a lot lately because I've been so ridiculously busy! But here I am again, yay for the universe! 

I have been watching Star Wars: Rebels and I have been dying to see the last episode. I'm so excited about it! Darn that 'to be continued' concept! Anyway, I was enjoying having some free time today (for a change) and suddenly realised I haven't tried the princess Leia hair since I dyed my hair brown. Say what?? So, even though my hair isn't that long, I made the buns and huzzah they are brown like they should be! I also customised my sketch book with the Rebel Alliance logo. 

I am really looking forward to the season finale, but also know I'll be sad when it's over and the long wait for season two begins... That's why-- I got the book! Yes, there is a book that serves as a prequel to the series, which is called 'A New Dawn' and I am going to start reading it tomorrow. It looks very promising! Also, the author wrote a book on Obi-Wan. Might be a good read too. 

If you are already watching Rebels, enjoy the finale! And if you aren't, give it a go! Personally, I prefer it to The Clone Wars. It's not as 'war-based' and really shows a wonderful group of new characters, developing in a very personal way. 

Enjoy, and may the force be with you! 

Jade
Pretty fly for a Jedi

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...