Ho ho ho and Happy 2017 everyone!
We wanted to come back to our hopes and resolutions from last year. Let's revise shall we?
1. Level up at least twice this year
We're pretty sure we've aced this one. I mean, we've definitely grown in many ways. Our music got better, we've become healthier, we're making progress study/career-wise... Level up: check!
2. Get new superpowers and new gear
A new recording microphone and a Maschine mk2: check!
3. Increased health and mana + stamina boost
Well, we've been eating pretty healthily (what an impossible word to type) and have been exercising (another hard word omg) regularly. So I'm pretty sure we're good here.
4. The year of supergirls in fly capes
Definitely! Feminism is all the rage again, and there was actually a tv-series about supergirl on CBS. Also, we released a song for International Women's Day!
5. Contribute to world peace
Well, our feminist song was a good start, right?
6. Get a press release
Our song was played on a local radio station and we got to do a little interview, so check! Though we want to go bigger next year!
7. Finally know what happened to John Snow.
8. May scientists reveal that candy is just like a healthy meal
Well, we might not be there yet, but at least this is good news.
9. Make Tall and Tiny action figure toys
Darn, didn't do this yet! Maybe move this one over to next year?
10. Watch the new Star Wars
Even though this was still in 2015, it was awesome. And Rogue One was awesome!
11. New TNT songs
Yes! Finally! Click here to listen!
So hey, we didn't do a bad job! Hooray! Now let's make 2017 awesome AF.