2014/12/04

Disney characters @ University

Hello!

One of the things I enjoy most when surfing the wonder that is the internet, is looking at "What Disney princesses would look like" in our real world. The artist Hyung86 has created the most incredible collection of Disney princesses @university! I cannot even upload all of his work here, because he has made so, so much! So please, if you want to see more, click here to see the full gallery! I love the way he gave all the characters a certain 'hip' style, it makes them all the more realistic! My favourite is Jane, she always looks so classy. Merlin and Madam Mim are awesome too though. 

Which one is your favourite? Let me know in the comments! 

✎ Jade














Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...