2014/11/29

Star Wars Disney Princesses

Once upon a time...

there was someone who transformed Disney princesses into Star Wars characters! His name is Ralph Sevelius and you can find his Deviantart page here. This probably makes those fans who hate the fact that Disney took over really grouchy, but I really like it (as long as the movie won't be Disney-ish, but after seeing the awesome trailer, I think we're safe) I really love Aurora, it's so clever put her in the carbonite! And Mulan makes a darn cool bounty hunter! Which one is your favourite? 

✎ Jade

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. She scares the shit out of me!! And she is always evil in Star Wars parodies, I wonder why.. Maybe because it's the biggest contrast with her actual character's sweetness?

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...