2014/10/20

Gooorillaaaaz

Hi! Happy hi!

As a die-hard fan of Gorillaz (coincidentally, I watched Die Hard for the first time yesterday, and I really liked it!) I google them every now and then to find out whether there is anything to be found about a possible new album. So far it's been little hints or name drops here and there, but never anything serious. Until now! If you google Gorillaz now, I think this is what you'll see:


Yes, yes, yes! 

I sincerely believe the next couple of years are going to be great. We will have a several years filled with new Star Wars films, from 2016 until 2020 we'll be enjoying new Harry Potter films, and now there's going to be a new Gorillaz album too??


Life is good.

✎ Jade

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...